Race Against the Clock

Ciao all,

Hope you're having a lovely and productive start to the week! I know I am. I'm a bit homesick (as usual) so my Swedish friend is taking me to an American diner in our city for some burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Doesn't exactly fall within my "be healthy" promise to myself, but I am craving a strawberry milkshake and a little taste of home (plus, it's not pizza or pasta which I'm growing a bit tired of).

Because i'm alternating days that I post on my blog content that is solely for my blog with days that I write articles for My Little Black Book, i'm going to go ahead and link to the articles that i'm writing for the magazine. That way, you all can see what i'm working on when i'm not actually working (at my job) or, well... working for My Little Black Book.

Go ahead, check it out! My latest article is on 10 Ways to Save 10 Minutes a Day!

Oh, and check out the rest of their content while you're at it- especially the Lust List and City Diaries!
I picked a NYT book on traveling Europe, sold at Barneys New York for the Lust List. I am, however, adoring Victoria's choice (the Kate Spade bag).

Be sure to check back on Thursday because I will be doing my first city guide here (but you have to wait to find out which city, it's more exciting that way) in which I will reveal to you all my number 1 gelato spot. I've even had native Italians and Frenchies compare to their favorites and my pick always makes the cut for the best gelato.

With love! Xo

10 Ways to Save 10 Minutes a Day

My Little Black Book Magazine



A dopo,

Morgan



0 comments :

 

Get In Touch

Drop a line! Feel free to send any inquiries, advice questions, or feedback to the following email address. I'll respond within 48 hours, I promise.
BetweenTheIvyLines@outlook.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A Letter of Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Please direct all feedback, both positive and negative, directly to the email listed under my contact information.

Meet The Author

Morgan is a Political Science and Russian Studies double major hoping one day to pursue her love of international policy and political relations. Until then, she is happily jetsetting all over the world and spends her time trying to make others days brighter through words of encouragement and advice. Lover of the cold, constantly dreaming of DC, and an avid book fanatic.