The Ivy Lines: Jetsetting Playlist

Lovely Readers,
...Happy Friday!! 

With my quickly approaching trip, I couldn't be more excited to leave. Sometimes I find myself just smiling when I think about it. The closer it gets, the more real it becomes. Over the course of the past month, I've been putting together a playlist of songs. 

Some of them are a little melancholy and remind me not to forget my friends i'm leaving behind, but a lot of them really capture how it feels to get on a plane and go



Sometimes I feel like i'm on top of the world with the direction my life is headed (hence empire state of mind by Jay-Z and Gimme Sympathy by Metric), and sometimes I just feel like I want to hop on a plane and run away for a few months and embrace life (Houdini - Foster the People, The Fear - Ben Howard, Leavin' - Jag Star). 







"Come on baby, play me something like 'here comes the sun'."





Ciao,
M

PS- I love "Let The Rain" by Sara Bareilles so much that I wrote about it earlier this week here.

0 comments :

 

Get In Touch

Drop a line! Feel free to send any inquiries, advice questions, or feedback to the following email address. I'll respond within 48 hours, I promise.
BetweenTheIvyLines@outlook.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A Letter of Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Please direct all feedback, both positive and negative, directly to the email listed under my contact information.

Meet The Author

Morgan is a Political Science and Russian Studies double major hoping one day to pursue her love of international policy and political relations. Until then, she is happily jetsetting all over the world and spends her time trying to make others days brighter through words of encouragement and advice. Lover of the cold, constantly dreaming of DC, and an avid book fanatic.